Storyteller and author Dr. Csenge Virág Zalka has recently finished an epic challenge: over the course of 5 years she read a folktale collection from every single country around the world! 200 countries and more than 10,000 tales later, she is ready to tell us about the adventure.
- Are folktales really alike around the globe?
- What are their differences and similarities?
- How hard is it to rustle up books from far away countries?
- Which ones were her favorite tales?
- And, of course: will the challenge continue?
Enjoy this discussion that will be facilitated by Dr. Margaret Read MacDonald with Questions and Answers for the last half hour.