Storytelling has been an integral part of humanity’s history since before the written word. From podcasts to TED talks, storytelling has taken on new forms as technology progresses, but its presence is constant. It’s human nature to share our stories of joy, pain, success, and loss with each other. These shared experiences, the act of sharing those experiences, deeply connects us to others in the world.
MEET THE 2021 BRAINPOWER CHRONICLES CAST MEMBERS
- Erica Blumfield: “20 years ago, when I was an actress in NYC, my life was irrevocably changed by bipolar disorder.”
- Victoria Harris: “My story began when a rural jail psychiatric provider told me I was delusional.”
- Yuki Madea: “I received a phone call from my brother who lived in Japan, sharing with me fir the first time the fact that he’s been very depressed, and he’d thought about taking his own life.”
- Abe Meyer: “My story begins with experiencing a massive trauma, followed by three years of my untreated journey with PTSD.”
- Julia Stabler: “Seven years ago, I suffered a psychotic break.”