Feb 17, 2021
7:00 pm PST - 8:30 pm PST
February 17, 2021 7:00pm PST/10:00pm EST
- Betsy Mosier (South Coast Storytellers Guild)
- Andrew Laufer (Sacramento Storytellers Guild)
- Chery Anderson (Foothill Storytellers Guild)
- Kathy Falco (StoryMasters)
- B.Z. Smith (Mother Lode Storytellers Guild)
After Catherine Magruder, Kathy Falco will appear on the big stage on February 17!
Storytelling Association of California (SAC) Members from various Storytelling groups around California will be telling stories at these events, held once each month on the third Wednesday of the month. Each event will highlight stories from different genres, such as Personal, Folktale, Historical, Tall Tale, Myth, Fable, Fantasy, and more. Stories will be approximately 10 minutes long.
The genre for this month is Romantic Stories. The registration is now open. Don’t miss it!