Jun 15, 2021
5:30 pm PDT - 7:00 pm PDT
June 15, 2021 5:30pm PDT/8:30pm EDT
- Miyo Yamauchi: Born and raised in Japan, brings a unique perspective and sense of humor to storytelling. During the day she is she works as a computer programmer for UCLA, writing narratives for computers to perform.
- Ken Hawkley: member of the Chicago Heights Dram group and new raving fan of Homewood Stories.
- Joy Wright: is a Best-of-the-Net nominated writer, storyteller, social justice activist, and single queer mom. .She works as a fundraiser for an organization promoting birth equity, and spends evenings telling stories at shows around Chicago.
- Dr. Karen ODonnell: Producer, host, dentist that gives her patients homemade fudge.
- Megan Wells: Award winning story and theater artist With over forty years of experience. Megan tells traditional tales, multi-cultural myths, historical events, as well as personal and true stories. A Homewood Stories favorite.
- $15 in advance (by June 14th)
- $20 day of the show
(100% goes to the production, promotion and support of this event and artists).
RSVP/Register here to receive your ZOOM LINK and use one of the Payment options listed below:
- Zelle > firstname.lastname@example.org
- Venmo > @Karen-ODonnell-26
- PayPal > paypal.me/KarenOD2224 (friend to friend to avoid fees)
Summer is near, things are opening up more, days are getting longer, evenings are delightful.
Come join us in the BEAUTIFUL gallery AUDIENCE as we lean in to listen to stories that connect us all!